Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TeKaNaN meRagUt keWaraSaN.... aKu BunTu...

There are too many pressure around us nowadays... Students, parents, workers, everyone facing pressure around them. The problem here is how we facing that pressure...

Frankly speaking, I am facing very big pressure in my life right now... Too many should i done... too much pressure... and i think, i have done something stupid and show everybody who i am... I don't know why i'm very stressed out... ARRGGGHHH....!!!

Im tired of all this thing that messed up my life lately... Very very tired... I want a long2 sleep, i want to forget everything and start everything back from the beginning... Luckily God give me 3rd chance to start this thing all over again, but this time, in a very different field... Nover mind, i don't care... I want to get out from this place, this situation, this problem...

Now i believe, if we get something bad from God, He will send something good back to us.. It depend on us, and now it depend on me, i admit that im so tense with all this problem, im so tired and i want to make a new move, with a new chance given by HIM... Thank God..

But all the memories, i can't get rid of them just like that... I gonna miss this place a lot... The place, the people, my friends, my sporting fellow... Gonna miss u all....

No comments: